DescriptionYou will be introduced to the Visionautic way of thinking, experiment with and reflect on a variety of multisensual approaches and methods for a rich, colourful and creative facilitation style. After seven workshop days you will be the proud owner of an ample multisensual toolkit which includes:
- How to prepare a creative setting and an activating surrounding.
- How to create an atmosphere of fun and experimental learning.
- How to work with Visionautic material to develop and share ideas: maps, logbooks, inspirations, props, etc.
- How to visualize and sensualize complexity: graphic recording, graphic facilitation, evolution lines, sociometric exercises, models etc.
- How to set memory anchors in your body: arrow breaking, magnetic pictures, circular empowerment etc.
- Exercises with rhythm, voice and dance to improve communication.
- Multisensual tools to stimulate meaningful dialogues: instant paintings, picture archives, impro theater exercises etc.
- Small interventions to turn everyday’s situations into magic events.
- Innovative forms of presentation and giving feedback.
Target groupFacilitators, trainers, teachers who want to… ... present complex issues in an easy understandable way. ... create learning experiences with a great deal of fun and variety. ... access intuition and creativity as a resource for learning. ... activate the memories of their learners in a more effective and longer lasting way. ... immerse complete persons into a learning process, not only the heads. ... experience that their own teaching nourishes and enriches themselves.
Experience based, multisensual, experimental, appreciative, contextualized.
You will be immersed into a learning process on three layers:
- From the perspective of a learner: Experiencing, understanding and feeling all methods from the inside.
- From the perspective of a facilitator: Giving a session alone or in a small group on a selected topic, gaining facilitation experience, trying out new styles and getting feedback for it.
- From the meta-perspective: Deepening your understanding by reflecting on the methods and transferring them to the needs of your individual context.
A collection of trainers’ materials will support you to easily facilitate all experienced methods at home (except for arrow-breaking)
9.00 Check-In with bodywork, meditation and introduction into the focus of the day. 10.00 Workshop session, 11.30 Coffee break and Snack,12.00 Workshop session, 13.30 Lunchbreak. Afternoon: Self directed learning in the city with focus task. 18.00 Harvesting and transfer in small groups, 19.00 Dinner, 20.00 Evening event (not daily)
Arrival day: 17.00-19.00 Arrival, reception, allocation of rooms. 19.00 dinnerDay 1: Welcome: Mulitsensory team&trust building activities, introduction into Multisensory working and the Visionautic approach. Evening event: Interactive dinner party with multisensory tasks. Day 2: Visualizing and sensualizing complexity: Graphic recording & graphic facilitation: Explaining with models and props, modelling evolution lines. Day 3: Multisensually stimulating dialogues: Picture archive and instant paintings: Impro theatre exercises, sound experiences Evening event: interactive concert with synaesthetic choir and body percussion. Day 4: Multisensually stimulating new ideas, creativity and intuition: Working with Logbook, Moodboard and Map: Clay dialogues Evening event: vernissage with live music and prosecco. Day 5: The body as a resource for memory: Magnetic picture and arrow breaking : Circular empowerment Evening event: Introduction into tango dancing for good communication. Day 6: Practising new facilitation approaches: Transfer to own facilitation approaches: Tipps & tricks for multisensory classrooms. Preparation of an own session. Multisensory treasure hunt in the city. Day 7: Practising new facilitation approaches Morning body work: hosted by participants & feedback. Multsensual session on transfer into own facilitation practice, hosted by participants & feedback. Energizer: Hosted by participants & feedback. Session on looking back and harvesting material, experiences, inspiration and power, hosted by participants & feedback. Evening event: Celebrating, dancing, festive buffet, facilitated by participants. Departure day: Breakfast, packing, departure.