Posted on November 24, 2011
On Wednesday 19th of October, the six education organisation hosted by Visionautics for the Learning Partnership, met the local community at K-Saloon, in Bergmannstrasse, Berlin.
In an informal atmosphere, the education innovators introduced themselves and the work they do. This includes supporting individuals, and organisations that start new initiatives or impulse transformation processes with different focus:
- SOL, Hungary, on systemic thinking and organization development;
- Knowmads, The Netherlands, on social entrepreneurship;
- Embercombe, UK, on environmental awareness and change agent skills;
- Youth Initiative Program, Sweden, on inner transformation and initiatives for social change;
- Art of Monastery, Italy, on art in-residency and community-building;
- Plenum, Austria, on responsible leadership.
The program of the evening included speed-dating, songs and energizers and other socializing activities and networking opportunities.